Monday, March 30, 2015

Smallville Never Gets Old

I recently started to re-watch smallville, I never did watch season 10 only getting as far as season 9 and so rather than just skip to the last season, I decided quite wisely to start at the beginning and enjoy the journey all over again. so far I have gotten to season two and having been so long since I first watched them, they are fresh and surprising at times. It was 2006 when I first watched season one when it was on TV and I re-watched them from season 1 to 9 around 2009-2010, from reading one of my reviews for season 2 I must have missed watching the episode where Clark reveals his powers to Pete due to the fact Pete found the ship out in a field in one of the early episodes of season 2. I have previously given season reviews from season 1 to 6 and I will add the final reviews for season 7 to 10, reading my own words from my reviews of the early season of first watching the show, I have to concur with my findings at the time. I have a lot of viewing until i get to the end of season 7, but I am looking forward to it, after that I will share my thoughts on the final number of seasons. I hear that the X-files is coming back for a mini-series, so there could be hope yet for smallville to make a comeback, even if it is only for a brief red/blue blur of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home